According to the document, the following measures will be taken:
- land area will be allocated on a competitive basis in priority order to potential initiators, farms and other entities creating agricultural clusters;
- in specialized territories, plantations of export-oriented types of crops will be created;
- on the balance of the Research institute of vegetable melon and potato, 20 hectares of land are transferred from the territory of Koramozor in the Zaamin district;
- large centers of agrology will be created in Zaamin, Mirzachul and Pakhtakor districts of Jizzakh region;
- starting from January 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023, seeds, seedlings and stocks, mineral fertilizers, chemical plant protection products, modern energy-saving greenhouses and their accessories, drip and sprinkler irrigation systems and accessories imported - from abroad;
Additionaly, the Council of farms, dekhkan farms and homeowners of the Jizzakh region will buy 6 drilling machines and donate 6 billion soums to drill artesian wells and use groundwater.